you will exist in the infinite breath trapped in a finite costume

 Dear Reader(s),


Today I was driving around delivering food after a long while...

it felt somehow good to get out of the house and drive around and talk with some nice people

who are trying to earn their pay in the restaurants or the people who are trying to eat something

for the lunch..

although it felt good and shiny day...

the weather was very cold...

I bought 20$ of gas and I made 33$

this was earned from 6 trips but there were very few business available...

I got bored... it was not like before... I remember getting new delivery before finishing the one I had at hand..

these apps clearly exploits you 

obviously the minimum wage is higher than this...

anyways reader... I got to know the city I am living in better...

so I don't have any problems with it...

this is a good way to learn where you are at...

also its a good way to learn where you can eat safely where there is good food.

reader today I celebrated Valentine's day alone by eating a small Hershey's white chocolate bar

so I celebrated learning how to be able to love my self with all my faults and issues...

reader I hope you are having a great day with your loved ones and with yourselves...

as you may guess I drive all day to make so few money ...and got tired...

there will not be more chit chat for today...

I am celebrating your Valentine's day from the bottom of my heart...(Check for an easter egg below!)


Flood of hell's evil will be shattered in your light's grow

Alter inner ego, shine unified blissed as one 

align, uncover true colors of soul's purpose 

you will exist in the infinite breath trapped in a finite costume 

                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: GLady - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
GROW
GUCK
LROW
WUCK
KROW
LUCK
GROW
GROW
LUCK




The Love Song of Shu-Sin (balbale-song of Inanna.)

 

Bridegroom, dear to my heart,

Goodly is your beauty, honeysweet,

Lion, dear to my heart,

Goodly is your beauty, honeysweet.

 

You have captivated me, let me stand tremblingly before you.

Bridegroom, I would be taken by you to the bedchamber,

You have captivated me, let me stand tremblingly before you.

Lion, I would be taken by you to the bedchamber.

 

Bridegroom, let me caress you,

My precious caress is more savory than honey,

In the bedchamber, honey-filled,

Let me enjoy your goodly beauty,

Lion, let me caress you,

My precious caress is more savory than honey.

 

Bridegroom, you have taken your pleasure of me,

Tell my mother, she will give you delicacies,

My father, he will give you gifts.

 

Your spirit, I know where to cheer your spirit,

Bridegroom, sleep in our house until dawn,

Your heart, I know where to gladden your heart,

Lion, sleep in our house until dawn.

 

You, because you love me,

Give me pray of your caresses,

My lord god, my lord protector,

My Shu-Sin, who gladdens Enlil's heart,

Give my pray of your caresses.

Your place goodly as honey, pray lay your hand on it,

Bring your hand over like a gishban-garment,

Cup your hand over it like a gishban-sikin-garment

 

First Love Poem ever known to be written, Translated from the cuneiform tablet recovered from Nippur (modern day Iraq) in 1880’s (currently present in Istanbul Museum of the Ancient Art). The poem translation was made available by the works of Prof. Muazzez Hilmiye Cig and Prof. Samuel Noah Kramer. 




Comments

Popular Posts