bloomed mysterious ways of being kind

 Dear Reader,


Its been a very busy day for me and I was not able to do what I supposed to do today..

actually its the manuscript that I was procrastinating to do...

as I ducked doing that another one popped up as well

like all of the works that are spat at you both of them are urgent

but let me tell you my peace is more urgent...

literally my soul cannot take it so my mind always find reasons to do other more "important" things

ha ha ha

for example writing a poem, making books, driving around etc..

common jerk offs...

reader obviously I was not ready to loose a frequent reader of mine...

even though we don't interact but I check every time I post 

and as soon as I do my post one of my dear reader used to show up in my stats...

don't get me wrong I only get to see where the readers are from and from which type of device they checked my blog...

so especial to my dear reader....she/he is from one specific country (which I will not tell where)

and they were probably the only one looking from there...

all of a sudden they disappeared a week ago...

I hope they stopped reading the blog because they are bored of me...

because I really worried for them..all kind of wild guesses

from the bottom of my heart I thank that reader and wish all the best things they wished for themselves... because they read and be a part of this creation process silently without any interference...

and its saddening to not to see them anymore participating to this process...

farewell reader...

my dear new readers, as you can see its saddening for the writer to loose readers after a certain long time silent participation was established...


my noble ghost dropped ran, lost the bind 

learned the hearts weight in the infinite mind

bloomed mysterious ways of being kind

what I left behind in the darkness's sight when I was under the light's blind?

a spellbind, love and happiness crumble's grind

booze of the past's and future's dependance lost in the wind

found myself after I lost myself searching the lost find 

                                                        King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Neelam279 - Pixabay)


Note:

LUCK
WAYS
WUCK
LAYS
SUCK
KAYS
SUCK
LAYS
LUCK
WAYS


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts