era of information offensives over skepticism

 Dear Reader,


A short entry for today...Tomorrow I need to wake up at 5:45 and drive hour and a half

to someplace,.. I hope it goes well, so tomorrow and this week my meditation is going to be switched to the evenings...

its been a great meditation this morning, I had a weird kind of experience

it was something I was not expecting and ready for...

this just occurred me as I am writing these words to you,,,

there is no easy way to explain what did take place but

in the easiest way to tell is  that somehow I created another breath inside the breath I have been focussing on at the most focussed part of my meditation...

it just happened accidentally, instead of giving away the breath I tried to hold on the breath second time

so as the way I hold the breath two times I released in two times as well.

it felt really weird like there was no transactional breath was left to give and take instead an imaginary breath you hold and give away inside your mind when you are meditating dreaming yourself meditating on the interface of everything and nothing...


jars of terra clever entities hidden in cramped concrete jungle of lazy ways

frothing vertical charming art free dirt refusal hanged on rural willow foraging structures

stead guru grow holy tracks high house chicken's pier pressure, ignore ever motion, steams of revolutions

industrial identity hunting freezing mammoth neuroscience slice slain speeches of theories

ball street trash coding stone bumble squirrel quality of a baroness of March in legacy announcements

centuries use tea bags, herbicide bug keeps time for floppy hammer swings with married snakes

an era of information offensives over skepticism cornered by fake mourns killing mysteries with shit storms

                                                                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Rieracanler - Pixabay)


NOTE:
I am a vessel of creation!

LUCK
EVER
EUCK
LVER
RUCK
KVER
LUCK
EVER
EVER
LUCK






Comments

Popular Posts