one year old!

 Dear Reader,


Today marks many things at once!

to begin with today is the St. Patrick's Day!

and also my birthday! For reals!

King born in the luckiest day!

he is a 7th son of 77th son :)

I am going to be 47 now reader!

Also reader, today marks another thing as well...

on 17th March 2023 I started this blog....

today marks the first year of the blog! 

Reader, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for following my blog, reading and supporting me by buying books!

reader here I write everything

not only poems and stories

struggles, finding the self

loosing the self, love,

sadness, disappointments,

anger, experiences, happiness

briefly life....

if you read this blog before 

you know that our relationship 

with you is so simple and true

you have all the right to like and dislike the content

but you don't have any rights to intervene with my creation process

so.. you can keep your opinions to yourself...I accept with whatever you feel about the content

and thank you for giving time to place thoughts in your mind for my work..

reader all this one year I wrote and you read...

there were readers here with me supporting me when there was no one around

so I have to thank them specially...

because they were here with me every day and night 

giving their attention to my work.

Thank you very much reader from the Germany! 

even I know that probably you will not read these words..

here reader we made it one year!

In the beginning of this blog I was not sure whether I would write constantly for a year...

I did it ! YAY!

as promised earlier I will share with you all the information related to blog and my earnings...

I have posted 421 posts including this one which averages 1.15 posts per day!

The blog altogether received 11170 views, and I need to mention you that 9580 of these views happened in the last three months...

I have to mention you that this 10K views came mostly from Singapore!

The following are the breakdown of percentages for the viewers!

1. Singapore 64% Thank You!!! 💓💓💓 💋

2. Hong Kong 18% Thank You!!! 💓💓💓💋

3. Germany 5% Thank You!!! 💓💓💓💙💙💙 💋

4. Canada 5%💋

5. USA 3%💋

6. France <1%💋

7. Ukraine <1%💋

8. UK <1%💋

9. India <1%💋

10. Others 3%💋


Most viewed post was "Come to me with dreams!" posted on May 12, 2023

also I have to mention you that I have came up to 3026 followers in Twitter where I posted 1385 tweets

which inform new entries, new published books and the poems posted in this blog...

my followers mostly reach this blog from other unknown sources ?

but among the known social media platforms Twitter and pinterest directs most of my readers!

I have to mention you that I also present my entries in pinterest but I don't do the updates in real time there as I do in tweeter

reader I do not have any supporters in buy me coffee platform yet! or neither in the other support platforms

I have to mention you that I was not able to prepare special posts for these platforms

because its been a hectic and busy times for me 

especially last one month...

from March 17, 2023 to March 17, 2024 - 140 books sold approximately gross 540 $ earned and the income tax is not substracted from it...of course this income is filed in my taxes in Canada

it comes to me as 1.47$ gross earnings per day..

I appreciate the support...

Reader thanks for being here with me and reading my work...

one year ago I wouldn't imagine how this blog will grow up to become this big and it will continue this long...

I am grateful for your support!

thank you....

and I hope to write to you soon!

Thanks!!!

King


(Photograph: Alexas_Fotos - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
BLOG
BUCK
LLOG
GUCK
KLOG
BUCK
BLOG
LUCK
BLOG
BLOG
BUCK
BLOG
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK
BLOG
LUCK






 

 



Comments

Popular Posts