bad hair day professor

 Dear Reader,


Today I had my car serviced...I made nearly 10 K km since the mid of March.

Hopefully, this month I will be working from home...

so reader in my lunch break I dropped my car to the service and got back my car after 

my work day ended,,,Its been easy and not costly as well..

When I returned picking up my car, I placed outdoor furniture onto the deck...

and spend some time outside listening to birds and enjoying a soda...

I believe for the last couple of weeks I have been eating to spicy 

now there is a constant burn in my stomach...

not cool....

reader I like spicy food.....very spicy...

as an example I would eat multiple thai hot peppers with my dish that has a hot sauce on it...

my tolerance for spicy food is very high...

for instance if you ask me whether the thing I eat is spicy or not I would say its meeh

but when you eat what I tasted would put you in hours of constant pain

probably my taste buds are basically lost their spice sensation

so reader no one should trust me with the spice level of the food...

tomorrow morning I have the drive again...

because I will go to work tomorrow, I prepared my sandwich...

its half a baguette with German salami, roasted paprika, tomatoes and cheddar cheese

I wish there was some goat cheese,  and some good red wine

maybe some grapes or a nice pear to balance the taste yummy..

as I was preparing the sandwich I ate couple of slices of salami and some fresh bread

reader I am a great fan of eating good food..

here is a terrible poetry for you,,,


bad hair day professor

tuition swap fare motor

commitment stove thermal mentor

profit concrete surge ancestor

hit bit winter mirror

democracy shards vigor

loose the strings senator

                       King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Snibl111 - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
HAIR
HUCK
LAIR
RUCK
KAIR
LUCK
LAIR
LUCK
HAIR
LUCK
LAIR
LUCK



 



Comments

Popular Posts