Joy of Abolishment

 Hi everyone,


Sorry for my late post! I was delayed because today I had 

the experience of hearing the word "abolished". UH!

I don't feel like writing and obviously you don't seem to be reading.

Yet here is how I felt when I heard it!


Free at last!

Free from chains

Free from French

Free from Money

Free from Racism

Free from Discrimination

Free from Humiliation

Free from Devils

Free from Toxicity

Free from Lies

Free from Games

Free from Scam

Free from Evil.

Free from Slavery

Free from rich people who considers themselves wealthy! 

As they abolished 

my position in them,

I Abolished their 

position in me.  

A joyful exchange,

Tomorrow I will enjoy my

new position on my couch 

yawning as the sun shines on my face!

A new journey begins!

                                    King H. Ironson

                                                    (Photograph: Gijs Coolen)

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts