Yes Deal!

 Hello my dear readers,


I hope you like yesterday's story...

Sorry it came out little late....

I finished with it somewhere around 2 am I guess...

I just slept afterwards..4-5 hours of sleep...

Sleep of the champions...

I have no idea what to write to you today...

Don't worry though I will come up with something...

It always starts after I start to type...

or take the pen in my hand...


As you all know "ideas" don't grow up on trees! 

It means you have to be seeded by some of the things you experienced, influenced

through your day...

When your head is set on finding and applying for jobs during the day 

what is left to you is stress and anxiety at these hours...

Ideas does not grow on trees...

it grows in your mind....

if you don't feed your mind....

with beautiful things.....

than you cannot fertilize the ideas....

of course you need to sow the seed of the ideas in your mind first...

you will than water them....

by reading, researching, learning, listening,

DREAMING....

looking at the nudes!

everybody have a different way of getting inspired...!


Don't get inspired

by being expired,

by being misplaced

on a wrong shelf

to be strafed

to be stripped

damaged

savaged

someone not to be craved.

instead used

and wasted.                        

            King H. Ironson 


So please if you want to contribute dear reader!!! All I ask you to spread the word of this blog...

or if you are interested in the merch and the books...buy them for yourself or as a gift to your loved ones...

I thank you in advance for all of the purchases... 


When you are idle

you are ideal

for creating a bundle

of ideas for ordeal

for your yes deal

for your no deal

where is the candle 

in our first date's meal...

                         King H. Ironson


(Photograph: buranin yabancisi)




   

Comments

Popular Posts