Bird fountain

 Hello All,


Yesterday, I gave myself a vacation...

It was a majestic day...

Liliacs, bloomed...

There is nothing like the smell of Liliac in the spring....

Its a very special thing..

The bloom of this plant does not stay long 

but when it does the smell is so nice...

Very beautiful but ephemeral,

this spring I was lucky to see and smell them..

I hope you had the chance too..

Yesterday, I drank tea and watched the birds come and go to my 

makeshift fountain, from a solar sprinkler, some rocks and a large fancy fruit bowl.

They come and go to drink water and take a bath....

American robins, cardinals, sparrows, blue jays, finchs, woodpeckers, wrens and even ravens

Water....Happiness and Life...

I get the great joy to see when animals are happy and cheerful..

Birds love to find  small body of water....

I strongly recommend you to place a bowl full of water in your garden for the birds...

you would understand what I mean...

Though don't forget to place rocks in the bowl so that they can hold and stand on..

Otherwise, they slip and they got scared...

Don't make the water too deep as well...

Think like as if you were a bird...


As if I was a bird...

flying freely...

like a human in love.

As if I was a bird..

hanging lightly to a branch..

that can snap on you at any time..

like an ephemeral bloom of your life..

As if I was bird...

happy, cheerful and merry...

playing in the fountain...

like laying on the grass under the sun side to side

As if I was bird..

singing the songs of a distant land

like a poet reading his hearts grace.. 

                                King H. Ironson

(Photograph: Faruk Tokluoglu)


Comments

Popular Posts