Hermes Farting in my Mind

Hello my reader,


the one with cosmos blue eyes 

who acts like ghosts

pushes

but loves

as her mind blows.

                King H. Ironson        

 

What a weird Friday

in a May day.

Birds chirp and wind say

love is in the air on a spring day.

                    King H. Ironson


it would be swell

if you dwell

on the idea of well

instead of hell

Don't you tell

if you sell

my will of love in your spell

                        King H. Ironson


I am outside in my backyard on a beautiful spring day...

watching the birds come and go to my makeshift bird fountain

yesterday I also made them a feeder and hang it on my Linden tree.

they haven't discovered the free bird food in it yet!


(Painting: Souls on the Bank of Acheron 1898 by Adolf Hirémy-Hirschl 1860-1933)


Ich liebe deine abweichende verlorene Seele.
So rebellisch und doch abhängig vom Sein sein
unabhängig.
Solch eine tragische und freie Form der Existenz
                                                                                King



Comments

Popular Posts