in the sill

 Hello all,


don't give me a call...

my phone I lost at the mall...

instead come and tell..

stand next to me gall...

don't be soo tall...

I want to reach your height at the stall.

hold my ball...

my beautiful doll...

let's make love in this fall...

and roll

among the troll

lets spill

the love spell

all...

around like hell

cure the ill

spread our will

my beautiful doll

you are not dull

don't lock your mind in a cell

tear down the wall

ruin the hall

pay the bill

I know you have the skill

meet me in the sill

hold my arm chill

kiss me till

until my last bell...

                    King H. Ironson


this one came naturally...

as I started to write.


In here is another poem "CONCERNING"

yesterday's blog ;]

Have a wonderful day..


You can’t

Find

Anyone

Unless

You find

Yourself

First.

            King H. Ironson

(From: About you by King H. Ironson)


(Photograph: Betul Balci)



Comments

Popular Posts