Suzy the Bunny

 Hello My Dear Readers,


I am sitting in my backyard under the gazebo

applying to jobs

dreaming other things

watching birds come and go to the fountain

and my makeshift birdfeeder..

the spring and summer is very beautiful in Canada

don't get me wrong winter is swell as well

though its not very practical to have long duration activities outside

for instance a winter ago, I cleaned up my backyard from snow,

at least around the firepit just to burn wood and drink wine 

and sit around under winter sun 

I guess it was something around -25C

As I was shoveling the snow it was ok with the activity

than I started fire in the fire pit and went inside to get a glass of red wine.

I sat by the fire on the chair and it didn't took 15 minutes to have my wine freezing 

Than I felt the quickly dropping temperature...

shoveled some snow on the fire and get inside...

Yeah you can have weather like that in here....

Summers and springs

you can bake and lie all day outside

its perfect....

a mild breeze, life,

birds, geese, ducks, squirrels, gophers, bunnies, foxes, deers, racoons and many more

they come out and remind you that you are not alone

in your enjoyment in this season

you can bike, swim, kayak, canoe, hike, walk, bike and camp 

its possible to find all kind of activities...

if you are happy and with someone you love to spend time

there are many fun things to do here...

In my backyard, edge of my yard is looking to alleyway 

which is in between the backyards of the houses...

I have a wall of  grown up cedars on the back edge...

when I sit in the backyard I see cedars and above sky line

on both edges there are ash trees 

So what you see is different shades of green and infinite blue skies..

Also, I have a bush of lilac next to the shed and in my backyard I have a young Linden tree probably 30-35 year old younger than me...

I love spending time here 

we have a bunny living under the shed...

my son named it Suzy we don't know if its a he or she

its been residing there for a long time...

Suzy eat the dandelion leaf and the strawberries in my backyard...

backyard is covered with small wild strawberries

they grow enough to be picked up by mid june...

Its difficult to pick them but they are delicious..

you can pick a handful of them and put them on your ice cream

it is simple and beautiful...


Summer and spring here is like watching a bird flip its wings in rush...

too much things to do in a very short time..




Wild roses will blossom in your face,

the day you decide to make up for your peace.

Mild days will broom your menace,

the say you guide to take up for our grace.

                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Frank Cone)

Note 

A new book is out buy it to support me! ->  RHESUS: THE ATHENIAN DRAMA by Euripides

There are many other books and a variety of merchandise is also available for your support.

Please kindly check books and merchandise link on the side!

Thank you for all who are purchasing and supporting this journey...


Comments

Popular Posts