wind carries hope for blue skies..

 Hello Dear Reader,


Sometimes I feel like 

I am lost..

than I read my book on hope.

Try to see why hope is always required...

and you are exactly where you supposed to be...


when it is gray rainy and stormy

wind carries hope for the blue skies

promised in your future..

if you never dim your 

inner light...

                    King H. Ironson


I hope you never loose hope...

:)

Remember hope is 

your future on hold.


when you feel left in darkness,

focus on your inner light.


Hope is the

Food of

Poverty.

Feeding upon

The idea of

Great new halls

Being built up

On the rubbles

Of your future

For you to

Feast on.

                King H. Ironson

(From: EPOH by King H. Ironson)


Each poem

Is a poet.

Each poem

Is an ode

To hope,

That one

Day,

You will

Come to me.

                         King H. Ironson

(From: EPOH by King H. Ironson)


(Photograph: Julia Volk)




Comments

Popular Posts