Burn Baby Burn!

 Hello My Dearest Freckles and Readers,


I want to give you a kraken poem

because I didn't get any inspirations from you :(

its still not too late...


Nay mayhem carving, I want sterling,

Tell me to put hi pills to your name ring

Tell me warp hi felt heart surround an old woe

Say tart I am starving, I want sterling

When Inanna melts their inner soaking 

When Inanna felts them heart start to burn.

                                           King H. Ironson


MEEEEEH


Shame spilled tin to warden

Sheath swinging line cars

Wit of a mindful dull clichés

lard as he, art starved shit wars


Weary beat, heart has a tipster

Weary cream, a lark purse

Far I am to rope's tilted swishes

Near shard seats in rehearse 


Their roses sleek meow hopes

White their lullabies drape don't veil

Illuminations illuminated and flattered

Save your love's loving love abodes nail

 

She hatches in the dawns

Laughter's teasing her grey

Sin her cruel some venture  

 Hind shit. well he sill sway,

                        King H. Ironson (Krakoa)




(Photograph: ArAdAstra - Pixabay)

NOTE:
a pop up quiz for you!

Select the correct one.

a) Leather + BʘʘB?
b) Fur + BʘʘB?
c) Cloth + BʘʘB?
d) My Hands + BʘʘB?
e) BʘʘB + BʘʘB? 


NOTE 2:
We need nudes! (we=me  + my subconscious personalities) 
you know the drill!

Note 3:
I am challenging my self on writing
this lousy stuff...
A fart to go!




Comments

Popular Posts