Deadly Rhymes

Hello My Dearest Reader,


I gave you one midday Kraken poem

and a normal poem..


(The first one is the Kraken don't mistake it ;) )

Sit ton can been case not belt fat

ton can behead cart bone men held

Sit cries dine her arse lender kills

Tend empathy soles sit hills

Sit mocks' fist lend swallows laughter

Sends tile, pills after

                        King H. Ironson


Worry lines,
lines that you wish you have never crossed
lines, lines, lines 
empty mines
laughter in vibes
deadly rhymes
all sour limes
go get your cries
inside hate filled files
whys neighs shouts tries
can't make them smiles
nine nine nines
turn to nein's!
        King H, Ironson

(Photograph: King H. Ironson)

NOTE:
Here is the first bloom of the pink rhododendron in my back yard.
She is Gorgeous, smells beautiful as well..
I want to be a plant fart!

Meow...
I caught a cockroach and hide it in your slipper...
Meow... I am not your mind stupid....
Your mind is composed of small b👀b's!
I came inside your mind to purr...
Your mind is a small b👀b's trap
I am inside the cat, the cat inside your thought, whom you think to be your mind,
instead its there for the b👀b's...
I am your b👀b's fantasy
in a dream world...
which you are thinking
that I am cat 
in your mind..
feed the cat
pet the cat
give affection
put him by the b👀bs
make him purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Baked pot-a-toes !



 




Comments

Popular Posts