Hair Balls

 Meow Beautiful Reader,


When you were away, I licked my paws, crapped in my sand

than barfed hair balls on your bed..

I also checked the mailbox but no letters for me :(

Meow

I have to rub my head between bʘʘb's

instead I am rubbing my head with my paws...

because there are no bʘʘb's to relieve my purr

I throw your porcelain figurines from the bookshelf oops...

also I ate the fishes in the aquarium as well...

they were deliciousssss...Meow....

Now, I am sleeping with the fishes...


me-ow you-owe

wow my fur's shiny

paws are tiny

claws are very sharply

will lick you harshly

my head rests between your booby

they are mine and I am purry

 I will lick your face 

first thing in the morning

not the cat 

cat me,

me the cat!

we sat here and chat

me cat and the cat me

and spat on the rat

we are such a brat...

a pet don't you let

set the diet or take it to vet

without a poet 

                King H. Ironson



"Pangur Bán"

Messe ocus Pangur Bán, · cechtar nathar fria saindan

  bíth a menmasam fri seilgg · mu menma céin im saincheirdd.

Caraimse fos ferr cach clú · oc mu lebran leir ingnu

  ni foirmtech frimm Pangur Bán · caraid cesin a maccdán.

Orubiam scél cen scís · innar tegdais ar noendís

  taithiunn dichrichide clius · ni fristarddam arnáthius.

Gnáth huaraib ar gressaib gal · glenaid luch inna línsam

  os mé dufuit im lín chéin · dliged ndoraid cu ndronchéill.

Fuachaidsem fri frega fál · a rosc anglése comlán

  fuachimm chein fri fegi fis · mu rosc reil cesu imdis.

Faelidsem cu ndene dul · hinglen luch inna gerchrub

  hi tucu cheist ndoraid ndil · os me chene am faelid.

Cia beimmi amin nach ré, · ni derban cách a chele

  maith la cechtar nár a dán, · subaigthius a óenurán.

He fesin as choimsid dáu · in muid dungní cach oenláu

  du thabairt doraid du glé · for mu mud cein am messe.

(9th century Old Irish Poem on a cat named Pangur Bán Reichenauer Schulheft)


(Photograph: Betül Åžengel)

NOTE

enlightenment comes in bursts

there is no shortcuts to it,

by material worldly things

there is no expansion of mind

with substance

you can only get more 

confusion that way!

follow your inner light

slow steps...

smile and laugh to yourself 

looking into the mirror

tap your back

and say loudly

"I love you!

You are beautiful!"

Take a deep breath and shine through your day!

 

Comments

Popular Posts