dried up

 Hello All,


Forget the call

yet an ice cream fall

on a love which hit a firewall

with someone I met on a rainfall

your call I forget in my small hall

gall you are due a sky-fall

after all justice never stall

                    King H. Ironson


Sometimes, I release 

hope to take some time 

for itself

I don't push it if all the 

possibilities are exhausted

I gave it some headroom

so that it can get drunk

write poems, bang some whores

and come back to me 

to find new points of 

grasp to keep it 

alive

      King H. Ironson


Last call don't echoed in my hall

I don't take up calls anymore

there is no need for calls anymore

the love is dried and I get by

with drops that were left to me

I am taking conservation lessons from a cacti

to get by in this desert that lack love

                         King H. Ironson (older writing from my notebooks I guess 2021)


so far so long

made job applications

tired

felt like working monday

without a paycheck

I am dried up


(Photograph: Valeria2326 - Pixabay)





Comments

  1. Terrible poetry indeed, that came out of deed, so in deed it became a terrible poetry...Its not my blame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts