Manic Moonbeams

 Hello Dear Reader,


Some Kraken poetry time...

I am so tired, painted my son's room

made a great job...

its yellow / white now....used to be pistachio green


Screes tempered a regret

of fate bummer screams

bossy brittle ice cold lies 

tossing a bong on the tree blowing a dream

rackets fuzzed sin

filth hair manic moonbeams

bummer is sending

a rise bowl crooked and fooled her lies

bee clause her nows

aunt urn hair vest

shrinks a sun dance on sand enjoy

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Republica - Pixabay)

NOTE:
I used to smoke cigarettes
package a day...
Lucky Strike, Marlboro Red, Gauloises, Gitanes
its a good conversation starter and its the best whore of the booze
this ashtray (aka asstray for cigarette butts) looks very similar to the one I have
that's why I selected this photo!
I quit smoking..
its been more than 5 years now..
Its really addictive, I tried to quit multiple times
3rd was the charm...
don't ever start smoking!
it really fucks up your health!
more than booze
or
weed.
Baby I'm Ready to Gooo!





Comments

Popular Posts