faith killed in poets text

 Dear Reader,


Its Friday evening,

this is the day of our beloved Inanna...

a long forgotten deity

the deity of love

her mother was the moon deity and her father was the sky deity...

she gave our hearts the "LOVE"

only thing the life is worth to live for..

today we celebrate her, today we devote a recycled nude and a lousy poem 

in her honor...

because she is what makes the world go round....


Resilience reckoned filth trace

Lace traced faith killed in poets text

A minion of rations words exchanged 

A million of lords faltered

I am theft with my contest

Ferrying pills of foul ghoul...

a ghoul called love 

who haunts my future now

                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Dutch Dancer - Darja Collin - Unknown Photographer 1930s)


Note:
Reader, I've got beers
and high likely I will write more tonight
I don't know what I don't know when...
but I can pass out too..
I already drank plenty..
cheers...





Comments

Popular Posts