shit will get you another round

 Dear Reader,


I took a nap and wake up all unpleasant dried up 

and heavy... I drank couple glasses of water and came back to my self...

its better now being hydrated...

some headache is brewing...

feel cold and hot at the same time

I am afraid a migraine is brewing...

the thing is that I don't want to get in bed with her now...

we all know that this will end up she is on top of me 

drying my brains out...if I had to do that...

I know that I told that I would write 

that is why I am pushing myself to do this..

because I have initiated an expectation

and this is me being responsible and showing up and matching up the expectation

however it will be a short show up...

because I stopped drinking and trying to avoid a great pain....

just like trying to avoid a women you fell into with giant red flags...

so dear reader, sorry for a short post I will make it up to you later...

night night


Topologies of skin lurk when soo much pain lent shy

Tall evil sad greeds are purged by who says whose fair who care

Till you lend the time to now! Now do great things for thou

Treating sour decadency in your life's residence to shut you into context

Softer you dread the penance of your romance to fade

Built tight with guilt's might not till shit will get you another round  

                                                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: jckl8888 - Pixabay)

Note:
stranger
str. anger
sr. tanger
st. ranger
rent gras 










Comments

Popular Posts