be of shy wild mood

 Dear Reader,


Did you tried the recipe I shared yesterday? Did you liked it?

I hope you enjoyed it...ofcourse if you are a vegetarian you will not enjoy that

the thing is that I am not a vegetarian, 

I respect and understand vegetarians

but I am not respecting and excepting

the claims some of the vegetarians made toward non-vegetarians..

like murderers....

I am not going to argue more on this topic at the moment, not because I don't have anything to say on it..

there is a thin line on the liberties we have 

we should avoid crossing that line

the minute we dictate our opinion on others 

we loose this beautiful thing called liberty

yes maybe you are defending a very right cause for yourself

but you should never forget that you loose also your liberty

the minute you start to dictate the people with opposing thoughts with what you believe in

a world with people that have the same type of idea seems like a very dark place to live in...

variety makes us balanced and functioning correctly

anyways, my favorite dog is with me...she is sleeping at the moment...

you can tell she missed me, 

all day I waited for her, not because I did not have any other animal friends

I have marween and squirrels, suzy, terrible voiced blue jay and many sparrows 

but this girl is different, earlier I shared her picture with you guys...

the minute her owners bring her she immediately remembered me 

and she has been licking my face since she arrived...

:)


Favorites masquerade

Coke and Rom Frees Clear Shy

I bowe to the farewell and push of fool fair

Showing Hello to unseen

bill imagination, be bare

topple kink, tame frenzy

To bid in the told, cheaply sold

shut beat, treat the feat, be thy soul mind, be of  shy wild mood

Ace won't chant, let's throw bold and heat the cold

                                        King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: YvetteNatuurFotographie - Pixabay)


                               

Comments

Popular Posts