revelation in perception for generation of liberation

 Dear Reader,


I was occupied with something so, I have slacked writing

this evening...i had some fun doing some stupid shit...

an animation to promote book sales please like our new advertisement :)

and please do share with others as well...

last night I slept like a baby....

even I slept afternoon a little bit....

did some work packing the house

moving is a process...

I usually have hard time throwing stuff...because

all the time I can't stop myself whether I can reutilize that thing

if something is broken I just think whether I can repair it or use the parts as a spare or for other things

when you think like this 

it is difficult to throw stuff...

so I am having challenges to throw stuff but even I do throw

I take the time to reduce their size as well as take out the bits and parts that could be used again

here a poem for you... for this evening


cure animal motion use my animation lotion

participation on reflection, for projection of initiation 

medication of domination, for detention of deception

revelation in perception for generation of liberation

                                                          King H. Ironson


(Illustration: Friedrich Justin Bertuch 1806, picture book for children, 1790–1830, mythical creatures.)



Comments

Popular Posts