soft saviour tingling to phaseouts

 Hello Reader,


Among the books I put out there in the world 

there is 2 that I think I should never have published

because there was so much anger in me when I wrote them

but it is what it is

I wrote them and they are there

all the things I said in there are my hurtful words

caused by being hurt

I cannot unwrite the words that I wrote

so I totally own them and declare that I don't like them now

but because I am honest I own them

from that time to now so much has changed

I learned to lick my wounds I learned to forgive myself and others

learned to give my own closures, learned to cope with the darkness

lies, deceit, humiliation, discrimination, racism

I accepted all of them with an open heart and as a life lesson

through this dark period I was feeling as victim

and I learned to make myself a student of life from a victim...

learned to see the weakness of the people who are doing these horrible things to me

learned to forgive and learned to still give kindness and compassion

so I own the things I say back than 

but I don't feel the same way anymore...

regardless that was necessary words I wrote things I lived

which made me what I am now....

I can only be grateful...

sometimes all that pressure can create great things

if you can hold up..

reader...lately again I started to have night creeps

something is causing that I need to find

last night again I wake up at 4 am 

and no sleep after I wake up...

feels like all my mouth is drying and feeling like I have been poisoned

an uneasy sleep...

probably both waiting and eating candy during the evening as a snack

don't get along well....

need to reduce the snacks....

in summer I eat a lot of fruits 

because I like fresh fruits a lot...

but in the winter I cannot eat fruits as much as I like

anyways in winter I used to eat good oranges and tangerines along with winter grapes, melons

and apples, pears

you can find all these here as well but its not the same

I wonder how it is like in the west coast?

anyways ....

here you go a poem...


Blanks of late sorry revere caged

Loft mutual temperance, interns

soft saviour tingling to phaseouts

Who rely listing moonshine loom

pissing mad kissing sad loop

why don't you change with sudden pop

                                King H. Ironson


Meeeeeh...


(Photograph: Mila-Del-Monte - Pixabay)


Note:
Return the other cheek!
Be Loving, Forgiving and Grateful
in all situations!
regardless
it doesn't mean you have to forget!
because if you forget you will find yourself in the same situation
once again!









  

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts