the sounds fountain spill, shine a light howl of sorcery

 Dear Reader,


Tonight the weather is clear and I can see the half moon from where I sit...

it looks lovely...

I am not sure but feeling so blank

from time to time I lost my route

actually not because that I don't have clarity

I definitely have clarity on the things that I want

however, I am not sure on the correct means to reach those things I want

a German Shephard, Border collie or Labrador retriever

capable wheels and some paid land which I can call on my own

a land that is fertile and can feed me..

love, light, 

favored winds and laughs

journeys, adventures, smiles

excitement....

a bowl of strawberry

grace, serenity

simplicity

being more present

than 

present.



Feather thrill lost in bill

till venerity pity slam dunked kill

Leather gems fill past sin skill 

Outkill reflectivity rarity jam spill

                            King H. Ironson


Sacred rain sill, facile with a bowl of strawberry

Belle of the say, Belle of the day

rings of freedom in my will with owl of my glory

the sounds fountain spill, shine a light howl of sorcery

tell your Love grace with a cherry smile on your cheeks. Try!

                                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Maneki Neko Figure  by sahin-sikdar - Pixabay)




 

Comments

Popular Posts