words carried all the intentions

 Dear Reader,


There is only one poem.

tonight...

from no one!

no one that only have poems...

nothing more,

than a set of lousy words...

only they can let out 

all the light inside of me

blossomed from all the darkness

and pain I suffered...

only words left 

for me..

and they are the only

things I hold on to...

dear reader for a while I stopped listening to music...

it gives me serenity 


bleed this totem of losses

a show of phony gift natals

breath of fire her poisoned petals

a couch of fewer crust rentals

words carried all the intentions

flawed crumbs discounted mentions

glory has no winner's sanctions 

                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Marionthb - Pixabay)


NOTE:
Yes ooze some dark words
you need to bleed out sometimes
 to gnarl the scar let the grool flow
so to free the love and shine the light out
KHI


LUCK
   U     C   
   C     U   
KCUL








 

Comments

Popular Posts