liberty dawns from your purposes

 Dear Reader,


I am watching an old movie as I am writing these words to you...its Solomon and Sheba with Yul Brynner...

I hope you don't mind this little fun I am having...

All day I was bored at home...because my body is not feeling at the best...

I believe I got the cold...

its like one minute my body is shivering and trembling the other minute I have energy...

today mostly I sat in front of computer worked on books and done some reading 

to be honest I didn't feel any energy to do anything and I slacked mostly 

of course I am not counting that I made home made bread and baked chicken

also mini pizza for my son from the bread dough before my son arrived

I also made a mini pizza for myself as well 

it was delicious...reader, I got the idea because my son didn't drink his glass of milk this morning

so I thought to myself I don't want to drink this milk but it would be such a waste to throw it away

when there are many people can hardly put food on their table...

so reader I used it in the dough and it gave the most soft bread and the best pizza dough

very simple dough recipe...reader you need to understand the dough its like the universe 

very simple yet so complex...the way you mix the dough, how much yeast you used, what kind of water you used, whether you used milk or not, how much you waited, how much its rested, at what temperature...

many things have influence on what you will get in the end...

reader pizza was great...bread were also turned out great...but after I take them off the oven...

they were so crunchy in the exterior and soft inside...but after they rested they become soft in the exterior and loose their crunch ...

reader I like my breads exterior crunchy yet...still it was delicious

also I have cooked baked chicken on mushroom and potatoes...from yesterday

there was some tomato soup left voila dinner is ready...

reader my tomato soup is really good and we love it a lot with my son...

we eat it with croutons and shredded cheese on top...

its soo good during the winter..


wrong ventures of false games

sloppy laughs of dainty verses

a trap of plenty immature  tenses

attention's price in shame's lenses

slender ties binded with lies

all bounced back from my kind gestures

dark creeps in as my light shines

liberty dawns from your purposes

                                         King H. Ironson  


(Photograph: TranThangNhat - Pixabay)

NOTE: Pygmalion's story will be told shortly!

LUCK
BIND
BUCK
LIND
DUCK
KIND
DUCK
BIND
KIND
BUCK
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK




Comments

Popular Posts